Things We Talk About:
- MSPs Need to Lead Observability Charge
- Splunk Unveils Unified Observability Platform
- New Relic Open Sources Observability Platform
- Oracle Revamps Cloud Analytics Service
- Microsoft Sets Actionable Goals
- Dell Adds Storage as a Service
- Civo Launches K3s Cloud Service
- Red Hat and IBM Launch Konveyor
- Loft Labs Open Sources Compliance Tool
- VMware Enlists Partners for Sustainability
- Aryaka Acquires Secucloud
- Cisco Partners with Box
- Survey Illuminates Dark Road to Hybrid Cloud
Welcome to The Channel Happy Hour, Episode 355, recorded on May 11th, 2021. From Channel Happy Hour Headquarters in Boca Raton, Florida, I’m Mike Vizard.
And I’m Frank Ohlhorst from the New York.
The Primary Target
MSPs Need to Lead Observability Charge
Splunk Unveils Unified Observability Platform
New Relic Open Sources Observability Platform
And Then This
Oracle Revamps Cloud Analytics Service
Microsoft Sets Actionable Goals
Dell Adds Storage as a Service
Civo Launches K3s Cloud Service
Red Hat and IBM Launch Konveyor
Loft Labs Open Sources Compliance Tool
Sign Right Up (Partner News)
VMware Enlists Partners for Sustainability
Rumors, Moves, Surprises and Acquisitions
Aryaka Acquires Secucloud
Cisco Partners with Box
Debates and Rants
Is Hybrid Cloud a Real Opportunity?
Thank you for listening to our show.
If you would like to send us feedback or ask a question, or if you are interested in a Channel Happy Hour Sponsorship, which includes blogs, custom podcasts, webinars, whitepapers and more our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Or just head over to the website and click on “Drop Us A Line”.
And on the website is where you will find complete episodes as well as show notes with links to the stories we discussed today, and you can also follow us on your favorite social media platform and subscribe to us on your favorite podcast app.
We will see you all next time.