The Channel Happy Hour (CHH) is fast becoming a leading the source for the latest channel news, interviews and commentary and enjoys incredible support among vendors and partners. We have developed and are steadily growing a database of partners eager to engage with vendors that create innovative new opportunities while helping to build branding awareness.
CHH stands out from the noise of the channel by delivering highly relevant content to channel partners that better understand current trends and the vendors that provide the products and services they need to grow their business.
CHH is moderated by Brett Martin and Mike Vizard with a combined 50 years of experience in executive and consulting roles for some of the largest companies the IT Channel. Click here to review their bios.
WHY BECOME 1 of 12 Annual Channel Happy Hour SPONSORS?:
As a sponsor of The Channel Happy Hour you will receive the following benefits as part of the sponsor program:
- Advertising: Your message is delivered as a text ‘in-line’ ad on our daily blog posts for maximum exposure. This ensures your message is read, and not hidden blocked by ad blockers.
- Sponsor Page: You provide the content, and we deliver your message to our audience.
- Audio Podcast Interviews: A focused interview with CEO or Channel Chief.
- White-paper: We will write a custom 3-page white-paper(s) specific to your products and services.
- Webinar: We will produce and moderate a webinar(s) sponsored by and on a topic related to your company.
- Guest blog: You provide guest blogs that will be posted monthly.
- Weekly Newsletter: Logo inclusion in our Weekly Newsletter, and a monthly banner ad.
Sponsorship Packages: 4 Platinum & 8 Gold Power-Packs Available Annually. 12 Month Commitment – with the right of first refusal to continue sponsorship the following year.
AUDIENCE AND REACH:
- Reach: 50,000+ and growing
- Segments: Entrepreneur, Small, Midmarket, and Enterprise
- Job Titles: C-Suite, Owners, Executive Management and Industry Experts
- Established Channel Partners: VAR, MSP, CSP, Service Providers and more
- Leads, Leads, & Leads: We provide you with all of the contact info for all webinar registrants and attendees, white paper downloads, and any other site-wide CTAs that are specific to your industry.
- Aligned with your Sales & Marketing Objectives: Upon execution of your sponsorship package, a content calendar is created to maximize the impact of the program based on your companies events, announcements, and product launches.
For more information and pricing, please contact Monica Lizar at email@example.com or 951.538.6659.