Things We Talk About:
- Eclipse Foundation Launches Edge Working Group
- Ring Video Surveillance Systems Get Hacked
- New Orleans Declares State of Emergency
- Hammerspace Launches Channel Program
- D2iQ Unveils Channel Program
- SolarWinds Acquires VividCortex
- Docker CEO Details Strategy
- Kubernetes 1.17 Arrives
- Cloudera Calls of MLOps Standards
- AWS Accused of Software Strip Mining
Welcome to The Channel Happy Hour, Episode 255, recorded on Dec 15th, 2019. From Channel Happy Hour Headquarters in Virginia, I’m Mike Vizard.
And I’m Frank Ohlhorst from the New York.
The Primary Target
The Rise of Edge Computing
Lock Down (Cybersecurity)
New Orleans Declares State of Emergency
Sign Right Up
Hammerspace Launches Channel Program
D2iQ Unveils Channel Program
Rumors, Surprises, and Acquisitions
SolarWinds Acquires VividCortex
And then this
Docker CEO Outlines Strategy
Kubernetes 1.17 Arrives
Cloudera Calls for MLOps Standards
Debates and Rants
Is AWS Bad for Open Source?
And that’s a wrap. Thank you for listening to our show.
If you would like to send us feedback or ask a question, or if you are interested in a Channel Happy Hour Sponsorship, which includes blogs, custom podcasts, webinars, whitepapers and more our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Or just head over to the website and click on “Drop Us A Line”.
And on the website is where you will find complete episodes as well as show notes with links to the stories we discussed today, and you can also follow us on your favorite social media platform and subscribe to us on your favorite podcast app.
We will see you next time.